Yauatcha City, 1 Broadgate Cir, London EC2M 2QS
Classic sweet and sour pork, stir fry rib-eye beef in black bean sauce and steamed jasmine rice.
Yum Yum Yum!
So I actually came here for Valentines Day with my best friend who isn’t actually as adventurous with food as I am but ended up loving every single thing that was brought to our table! I made him try Dim Sum for the first time and he kept asking me what it was the next day LOL! He seemed to have been very surprised with the consistent flavours and presentation of the food. When we had finished dinner we wondered into the fabulous Grey Goose Rooftop Garden where we finished our cocktails! Definitely a must see.
££ – £££
- High end modern Chinese dining.
- Specialising in Gourmet Dim Dum and hand made sweets.
- Wine tasting.
- Grey Goose garden.
- Located in the heart of vibrant London.
- All day Dim Sum Tea House.
- Offers European patisseries and an extensive range of teas, wines and cocktails.
- Michelin Star contemporary restaurant.
- An all day grazing experience.
- Stylish venue.
- Part of the Hakkasan umbrella.
- Located in both Soho & City of London.
Menu: Yauatcha Menu
Book a Table: Make a reservation?
Salt & Pepper Squid.
Prawn shui mai with chicken.Duck spring rolls.
Stir-fry Rib Eye Beef in Black Bean sauce and Classic Sweet & Sour Pork with steamed jasmine rice