47 Balham Hill, London SW12 9DR
One sunny Sunday, my cousin and I was looking for somewhere different to eat at. We weren’t too far away from South West London so took a wonder into this chic but savvy restaurant!
- Great hospitality in a friendly neighbourhood.
- Great range of unique cocktails alongside a food menu which is made for sharing.
- Curious, conversation starting concoctions, with classic twists.
- Crafted a menu of ‘Social Eats’; from small plates to large platters; all of which are purpose made-for sharing.
- Menu takes influence from Europe and Asia.
- Elegant and innovative food and drink.
Menu: Brick & Liquor Menu
Book a Table: Make a reservation?