47 Balham Hill, London SW12 9DR
My cousin came over from Belgium so he was willing to come and explore a few spots with me and this was one I drove past all the time on my way to Shoreditch. I don’t even know why if I’m honest but it looked very appealing from the outside and it had seemed to have a cool atmosphere. To my surprise this place was just that!
- Trendy Pan-Asian and Hawaiian restaurant.
- Passionate chef – ex Nobu chef.
- Japanese & South East Asian small plates.
- 10 dish tasting menu.
- Contemporary Asian Fusion Spot.
- Near Shoreditch & the City.
- Inspired by fun & freshness of flavours.
- Comic book and modern-Manga style decor.
- Authentic flavours.
- Gastronomy concept.
- Variety of cocktails.
Menu: Yuu Kitchen Menu
Book a Table: Make a reservation?